Rocky Mountain House Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Rocky Mountain House 63.6% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 14.4% of home owners in Rocky Mountain House spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 10.1% of the rented homes in Rocky Mountain House are subsidized and the remaining 89.9% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 29.2% of tenants in Rocky Mountain House spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage63.60%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home14.40%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers10.10%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs29.20%
comments powered by Disqus