Rocky Mountain House immigrant age at arrival


In Rocky Mountain House Immigrants account for 3.52% of the population. The other 96.48% of the Rocky Mountain House population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Rocky Mountain House came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 36.36% of the immigrant population and 1.20% of the total population. 31.82% of the immigrant population and 1.05% of the entire Rocky Mountain House population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 22.73% of the immigrant population and 0.75% of the entire Rocky Mountain House population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 9.09% of the immigrant population and 0.30% of the entire Rocky Mountain House population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years36.36 %
5 to 14 years31.82 %
15 to 24 years22.73 %
Under 5 years9.09 %
comments powered by Disqus