Rocky Mountain House Visible Minorities


In Rocky Mountain House the population is made up of 2.99% visible minorities. The other 97.01% of the Rocky Mountain House population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Rocky Mountain House is Filipino which accounts for 75% of the visible minority population and 1.35% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 16.67% of the visible minority population and 0.30% of the entire Rocky Mountain House population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 8.33% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Rocky Mountain House population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino75.00 %
Chinese16.67 %
Japanese8.33 %
comments powered by Disqus