Sexsmith Immigration


In Sexsmith Immigrants account for 6.00% of the population. The other 94.00% of the Sexsmith population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants94.00 %
Immigrants6.00 %
comments powered by Disqus