Sexsmith Visible Minorities


In Sexsmith the population is made up of 2.34% visible minorities. The other 97.66% of the Sexsmith population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Sexsmith is Japanese which accounts for 60% of the visible minority population and 0.64% of the total population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 40% of the visible minority population and 0.42% of the entire Sexsmith population.

StatisticPercentage
Japanese60.00 %
Arab40.00 %
comments powered by Disqus