Slave Lake Housing Condominiums


In Slave Lake most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 89.96% of homes in Slave Lake. The other 10.04% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development89.96 %
part of a condominium development10.04 %
comments powered by Disqus