Saint Paul Housing Condominiums


In Saint Paul most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 94.92% of homes in Saint Paul. The other 5.08% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development94.92 %
part of a condominium development5.08 %
comments powered by Disqus