Saint Paul Citizenship


In Saint Paul Non Canadian citizens account for 1.86% of the population. The other 98.14% of the Saint Paul population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.15 %
Not Canadian citizens1.85 %
comments powered by Disqus