Saint Paul Immigration


In Saint Paul Immigrants account for 5.10% of the population. The other 94.90% of the Saint Paul population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants94.90 %
Immigrants5.10 %
comments powered by Disqus