Stettler Housing Condominiums


In Stettler most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.53% of homes in Stettler. The other 4.47% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.53 %
part of a condominium development4.47 %
comments powered by Disqus