Stettler Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Stettler 58.5% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 13.8% of home owners in Stettler spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 11.4% of the rented homes in Stettler are subsidized and the remaining 88.6% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 39.8% of tenants in Stettler spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage58.50%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home13.80%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers11.40%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs39.80%
comments powered by Disqus