Stettler Citizenship


In Stettler Non Canadian citizens account for 2.41% of the population. The other 97.59% of the Stettler population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.62 %
Not Canadian citizens2.38 %
comments powered by Disqus