Stettler Visible Minorities


In Stettler the population is made up of 5.03% visible minorities. The other 94.97% of the Stettler population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Stettler is Filipino which accounts for 44.44% of the visible minority population and 1.83% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 22.22% of the visible minority population and 0.91% of the entire Stettler population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 22.22% of the visible minority population and 0.91% of the entire Stettler population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 11.11% of the visible minority population and 0.46% of the entire Stettler population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino44.44 %
Black22.22 %
Southeast Asian22.22 %
South Asian11.11 %
comments powered by Disqus