Stony Plain Housing Condominiums


In Stony Plain most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 82.47% of homes in Stony Plain. The other 17.53% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development82.47 %
part of a condominium development17.53 %
comments powered by Disqus