Stony Plain immigrant age at arrival


In Stony Plain Immigrants account for 6.78% of the population. The other 93.22% of the Stony Plain population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Stony Plain came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 36.65% of the immigrant population and 2.42% of the total population. 28.27% of the immigrant population and 1.87% of the entire Stony Plain population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 19.37% of the immigrant population and 1.28% of the entire Stony Plain population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 11.52% of the immigrant population and 0.76% of the entire Stony Plain population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 4.19% of the immigrant population and 0.28% of the entire Stony Plain population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years36.65 %
5 to 14 years28.27 %
15 to 24 years19.37 %
Under 5 years11.52 %
45 years and over4.19 %
comments powered by Disqus