Stony Plain Citizenship


In Stony Plain Non Canadian citizens account for 3.56% of the population. The other 96.44% of the Stony Plain population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.49 %
Not Canadian citizens3.51 %
comments powered by Disqus