Stony Plain Visible Minorities


In Stony Plain the population is made up of 3.41% visible minorities. The other 96.59% of the Stony Plain population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Stony Plain is Filipino which accounts for 57.95% of the visible minority population and 1.74% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 15.91% of the visible minority population and 0.48% of the entire Stony Plain population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 7.95% of the visible minority population and 0.24% of the entire Stony Plain population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 6.82% of the visible minority population and 0.20% of the entire Stony Plain population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 5.68% of the visible minority population and 0.17% of the entire Stony Plain population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 5.68% of the visible minority population and 0.17% of the entire Stony Plain population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino57.95 %
Black15.91 %
Chinese7.95 %
South Asian6.82 %
Southeast Asian5.68 %
Multiple visible minorities5.68 %
comments powered by Disqus