Strathmore Housing Condominiums


In Strathmore most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 82.21% of homes in Strathmore. The other 17.79% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development82.21 %
part of a condominium development17.79 %
comments powered by Disqus