Strathmore Citizenship


In Strathmore Non Canadian citizens account for 2.95% of the population. The other 97.05% of the Strathmore population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.08 %
Not Canadian citizens2.92 %
comments powered by Disqus