Strathmore Visible Minorities


In Strathmore the population is made up of 3.95% visible minorities. The other 96.05% of the Strathmore population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Strathmore is Filipino which accounts for 47.31% of the visible minority population and 1.81% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 19.35% of the visible minority population and 0.74% of the entire Strathmore population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 8.6% of the visible minority population and 0.33% of the entire Strathmore population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 6.45% of the visible minority population and 0.25% of the entire Strathmore population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 6.45% of the visible minority population and 0.25% of the entire Strathmore population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 6.45% of the visible minority population and 0.25% of the entire Strathmore population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 3.23% of the visible minority population and 0.12% of the entire Strathmore population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 2.15% of the visible minority population and 0.08% of the entire Strathmore population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino47.31 %
Black19.35 %
South Asian8.60 %
Latin American6.45 %
Japanese6.45 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.6.45 %
Chinese3.23 %
Korean2.15 %
comments powered by Disqus