Strathmore Immigration Year


In Strathmore Immigrants account for 6.41% of the population. The other 93.59% of the Strathmore population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Strathmore came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 34.42% of the immigrant population and 2.20% of the total population. 22.08% of the immigrant population and 1.41% of the entire Strathmore population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 16.88% of the immigrant population and 1.08% of the entire Strathmore population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 14.94% of the immigrant population and 0.96% of the entire Strathmore population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 11.69% of the immigrant population and 0.75% of the entire Strathmore population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197134.42 %
2001 to 201122.08 %
1971 to 198016.88 %
1991 to 200014.94 %
1981 to 199011.69 %
comments powered by Disqus