Sundre Housing Condominiums


In Sundre most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.33% of homes in Sundre. The other 6.67% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.33 %
part of a condominium development6.67 %
comments powered by Disqus