Sundre immigrant age at arrival


In Sundre Immigrants account for 8.72% of the population. The other 91.28% of the Sundre population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Sundre came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 51.56% of the immigrant population and 4.50% of the total population. 15.63% of the immigrant population and 1.36% of the entire Sundre population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 14.06% of the immigrant population and 1.23% of the entire Sundre population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 10.94% of the immigrant population and 0.95% of the entire Sundre population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 7.81% of the immigrant population and 0.68% of the entire Sundre population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years51.56 %
Under 5 years15.63 %
5 to 14 years14.06 %
15 to 24 years10.94 %
45 years and over7.81 %
comments powered by Disqus