Sundre Citizenship


In Sundre Non Canadian citizens account for 1.63% of the population. The other 98.37% of the Sundre population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.37 %
Not Canadian citizens1.63 %
comments powered by Disqus