Sundre Visible Minorities


In Sundre the population is made up of 2.85% visible minorities. The other 97.15% of the Sundre population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Sundre is Chinese which accounts for 64.29% of the visible minority population and 1.22% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 35.71% of the visible minority population and 0.68% of the entire Sundre population.

StatisticPercentage
Chinese64.29 %
South Asian35.71 %
comments powered by Disqus