Swan Hills immigrant age at arrival


In Swan Hills Immigrants account for 4.00% of the population. The other 96.00% of the Swan Hills population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Swan Hills came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. This accounts for 40% of the immigrant population and 1.45% of the total population. 30% of the immigrant population and 1.09% of the entire Swan Hills population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 30% of the immigrant population and 1.09% of the entire Swan Hills population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years.

StatisticPercentage
15 to 24 years40.00 %
Under 5 years30.00 %
25 to 44 years30.00 %
comments powered by Disqus