Sylvan Lake Housing Condominiums


In Sylvan Lake most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 88.00% of homes in Sylvan Lake. The other 12.00% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development88.00 %
part of a condominium development12.00 %
comments powered by Disqus