Sylvan Lake immigrant age at arrival


In Sylvan Lake Immigrants account for 4.52% of the population. The other 95.48% of the Sylvan Lake population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Sylvan Lake came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. This accounts for 32.11% of the immigrant population and 1.44% of the total population. 22.02% of the immigrant population and 0.99% of the entire Sylvan Lake population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 21.1% of the immigrant population and 0.94% of the entire Sylvan Lake population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 14.68% of the immigrant population and 0.66% of the entire Sylvan Lake population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 10.09% of the immigrant population and 0.45% of the entire Sylvan Lake population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
15 to 24 years32.11 %
25 to 44 years22.02 %
5 to 14 years21.10 %
Under 5 years14.68 %
45 years and over10.09 %
comments powered by Disqus