Sylvan Lake Citizenship


In Sylvan Lake Non Canadian citizens account for 2.09% of the population. The other 97.91% of the Sylvan Lake population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.91 %
Not Canadian citizens2.09 %
comments powered by Disqus