Sylvan Lake Visible Minorities


In Sylvan Lake the population is made up of 2.82% visible minorities. The other 97.18% of the Sylvan Lake population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Sylvan Lake is Filipino which accounts for 53.45% of the visible minority population and 1.27% of the total population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 29.31% of the visible minority population and 0.70% of the entire Sylvan Lake population. The Black visible minority accounts for 12.07% of the visible minority population and 0.29% of the entire Sylvan Lake population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 5.17% of the visible minority population and 0.12% of the entire Sylvan Lake population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino53.45 %
Latin American29.31 %
Black12.07 %
Japanese5.17 %
comments powered by Disqus