Taber Housing Condominiums


In Taber most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 89.47% of homes in Taber. The other 10.53% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development89.47 %
part of a condominium development10.53 %
comments powered by Disqus