Taber Citizenship


In Taber Non Canadian citizens account for 4.28% of the population. The other 95.72% of the Taber population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.76 %
Not Canadian citizens4.24 %
comments powered by Disqus