Taber Visible Minorities


In Taber the population is made up of 5.30% visible minorities. The other 94.70% of the Taber population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Taber is Japanese which accounts for 47.83% of the visible minority population and 2.06% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 33.33% of the visible minority population and 1.43% of the entire Taber population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 10.14% of the visible minority population and 0.44% of the entire Taber population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 8.7% of the visible minority population and 0.37% of the entire Taber population.

StatisticPercentage
Japanese47.83 %
Filipino33.33 %
Chinese10.14 %
Southeast Asian8.70 %
comments powered by Disqus