Three Hills Housing Condominiums


In Three Hills most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.71% of homes in Three Hills. The other 4.29% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.71 %
part of a condominium development4.29 %
comments powered by Disqus