Three Hills Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Three Hills 50.8% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 18.1% of home owners in Three Hills spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 27.7% of the rented homes in Three Hills are subsidized and the remaining 72.3% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 48.9% of tenants in Three Hills spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage50.80%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home18.10%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers27.70%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs48.90%
comments powered by Disqus