Three Hills Citizenship


In Three Hills Non Canadian citizens account for 4.59% of the population. The other 95.41% of the Three Hills population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.51 %
Not Canadian citizens4.49 %
comments powered by Disqus