Three Hills Immigration Continent


In Three Hills Immigrants account for 9.35% of the population. The other 90.65% of the Three Hills population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Three Hills is Americas which accounts for 47.17% of the immigrant population and 4.25% of the total population. 43.4% of the immigrant population and 3.91% of the entire Three Hills population come from Europe. 9.43% of the immigrant population and 0.85% of the entire Three Hills population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Americas47.17 %
Europe43.40 %
Africa9.43 %
comments powered by Disqus