Three Hills Visible Minorities


In Three Hills the population is made up of 1.16% visible minorities. The other 98.84% of the Three Hills population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Three Hills is Black which accounts for 66.67% of the visible minority population and 0.67% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 33.33% of the visible minority population and 0.33% of the entire Three Hills population.

StatisticPercentage
Black66.67 %
Filipino33.33 %
comments powered by Disqus