Tofield Immigration Year


In Tofield Immigrants account for 4.10% of the population. The other 95.90% of the Tofield population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Tofield came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 42.86% of the immigrant population and 1.45% of the total population. 42.86% of the immigrant population and 1.45% of the entire Tofield population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 14.29% of the immigrant population and 0.48% of the entire Tofield population came to Canada 2001 to 2011.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197142.86 %
1971 to 198042.86 %
2001 to 201114.29 %
comments powered by Disqus