Trochu Citizenship


In Trochu Non Canadian citizens account for 25.91% of the population. The other 74.09% of the Trochu population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens75.12 %
Not Canadian citizens24.88 %
comments powered by Disqus