Trochu Visible Minorities


In Trochu the population is made up of 24.75% visible minorities. The other 75.25% of the Trochu population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Trochu is Filipino which accounts for 75.51% of the visible minority population and 18.32% of the total population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 24.49% of the visible minority population and 5.94% of the entire Trochu population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino75.51 %
Southeast Asian24.49 %
comments powered by Disqus