Trochu Immigration Year


In Trochu Immigrants account for 25.39% of the population. The other 74.61% of the Trochu population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Trochu came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 85.71% of the immigrant population and 21.76% of the total population. 14.29% of the immigrant population and 3.63% of the entire Trochu population came to Canada Before 1971.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201185.71 %
Before 197114.29 %
comments powered by Disqus