Two Hills Citizenship


In Two Hills Non Canadian citizens account for 4.51% of the population. The other 95.49% of the Two Hills population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.55 %
Not Canadian citizens4.45 %
comments powered by Disqus