Two Hills Immigration Continent

In Two Hills Immigrants account for 5.33% of the population. The other 94.67% of the Two Hills population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Two Hills is Americas which accounts for 69.23% of the immigrant population and 3.69% of the total population. 30.77% of the immigrant population and 1.64% of the entire Two Hills population come from Europe.

Americas69.23 %
Europe30.77 %
comments powered by Disqus