Valleyview Housing Condominiums


In Valleyview most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.27% of homes in Valleyview. The other 4.73% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.27 %
part of a condominium development4.73 %
comments powered by Disqus