Valleyview Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Valleyview 58.6% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 7.8% of home owners in Valleyview spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 12.5% of the rented homes in Valleyview are subsidized and the remaining 87.5% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 61.3% of tenants in Valleyview spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage58.60%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home7.80%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers12.50%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs61.30%
comments powered by Disqus