Valleyview Citizenship


In Valleyview Non Canadian citizens account for 6.94% of the population. The other 93.06% of the Valleyview population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens93.47 %
Not Canadian citizens6.53 %
comments powered by Disqus