Valleyview Visible Minorities


In Valleyview the population is made up of 9.17% visible minorities. The other 90.83% of the Valleyview population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Valleyview is Filipino which accounts for 62.96% of the visible minority population and 5.03% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 18.52% of the visible minority population and 1.48% of the entire Valleyview population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 18.52% of the visible minority population and 1.48% of the entire Valleyview population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino62.96 %
Chinese18.52 %
Korean18.52 %
comments powered by Disqus