Vermilion Housing Condominiums


In Vermilion most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 90.93% of homes in Vermilion. The other 9.07% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development90.93 %
part of a condominium development9.07 %
comments powered by Disqus