Vermilion Citizenship


In Vermilion Non Canadian citizens account for 1.06% of the population. The other 98.94% of the Vermilion population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.95 %
Not Canadian citizens1.05 %
comments powered by Disqus